Pan Zheng, Yanfei Dong and Mei Wang*
Wuhan Sports University of Physical Fitness Training Center, ChinaFulltext PDF
Objective: To understand the basic characteristics of the balance ability of classical wrestlers by measuring the balance of lower limbs balance in wrestling and to understand the influence of balance ability on the athletic ability of classical wrestlers, and to analyze the influencing factors of the development of balance ability. The training of wrestlers provides a certain reference.
Methods: Twenty seven professional classical wrestlers from Wuhan Sport University were selected as research objects. Each subject was tested for one-leg weight standing ability and dynamic balance ability, and tests for thigh circumference, lower limb muscle strength, and body composition. The literature data method, expert interview method, sports test method and data statistics method are used to analyze the influencing factors of wrestlers' balance ability. Finally, the influence of the classical wrestler's lower limb balance ability on motor skills is analyzed.
1. There was a significant difference in the standing time of one leg between the two groups (p<0.05).
2. There was a significant difference between the two groups in dynamic balance ability (p<0.05).
3. There was a significant correlation between dynamic balance ability and exercise capacity (p<0.05).
4. The dynamic balance ability was correlated with thigh circumference, lower limb muscle strength and body composition (p<0.05).
1. The wrestlers of the same level have good balance ability and strong exercise ability.
2. Wrestlers of the same level have strong one-legged weight and better sports performance.
3. The push and pull of the upper limbs are positively correlated with the athletic ability of the classical wrestlers.
Classical wrestling; Balance ability; Athletic ability
Zheng P, Dong Y, Wang M. The Effect of the Lower Limb Balance on the Athletic Ability of Classical Wrestlers. Sports Med Rehabil J. 2019; 4(1): 1045